• A  A  A  

Armed forces veteran

⬅︎ Back to Home / Tips / Armed forces veteran

If you are an armed forces veteran and you have a vision impairment (at any time in your life), you can contact Scottish War Blinded for an assessment, assistance and rehabilitation to maintain your skills. They also offer outreach services and support. (Read this booklet by Agnes Houston here).